sábado, 10 de julho de 2010

E nada faz sentido...


This Pierrot is bleeding, but you can't see his blood, it's nothing but some feelings that this old dog kicked up. can't sing a love song like the way it's meant to be. Well I guess I'm not that good anymore but babe that's just me... And I'll love you, babe, always and I'll be there forever and a day, always, I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme and I know when I die, you'll be on my mind. Your pictures that, you left behind are just memories, of a different life... Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry. What I'd give to run my fingers, through your hair, to touch your lips, to hold you near. When you say your prayers, try to understand I've made mistakes, I'm just a girl. If you told me to cry for you, I could, if you told me to die for you, I would. Take a look at my face, there's no price I won't pay to say these words to you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário